Disability Law Experts
Disability Law is here to help you, and we are one of the few Disability Law experts in the Pacific Northwest. We can help you get the compensation and benefits you need. Even if you’ve received an initial “no,” that doesn’t mean you don’t have a strong case. The SSA (Social Security Administration) has a lot of overworked personnel who can’t give each case the attention it deserves. First, we listen to you with compassion and attention to determine whether you have a case that can succeed. We know the law, we know the system and the people in it, and we have the experience and expertise to turn a “no” into a “yes.”
What We Do For You
- We advise or help you complete all forms required throughout the claim process.
- We compassionately listen to and evaluate your story to help you determine how to best proceed with your case.
- We will accept your case at any point of the procedure: During the initial application, all appeal stages, and prior to a hearing before an administrative law judge.
- We make all essential contacts and appointments vital to your case.
- We are friendly, respectful, diligent, and readily accessible by phone, email or text all day every day.
- We work closely with you, always keeping you ahead of the curve, well informed, and up-to-date.
- If we can’t provide it, we recommend resources for any services you may need.
- We work on a contingency basis and get paid only if you win your case — the ultimate incentive to remain diligent, active and ahead of the curve.
Do You Need Assistance with Your Disability Claim?
Call Now For A Consultation