Expert Social Security Advice
Disability Law guides individuals through the many bureaucratic loopholes to the benefits they have earned and absolutely deserve.
If we determine you have a case during your free initial consultation, we’ll help you complete all forms required throughout the claim process.
We’re diligent about meeting deadlines and ensuring that paperwork doesn’t fall through the cracks.
What will we help you do?
- Provide expert Social Security advice and representation for people having mental or physical disabilities.
- Facilitate acquiring available government benefits.
- Help disabled individuals attain adequate medical coverage and financial assistance.
- Treat clients and SSA personnel with a friendly, compassionate and respectful attitude.
- Make the process as easy and uncomplicated as possible; to take care of our clients the way we’d want to be taken care of.
SS Disability Process & Timeline
If you are applying for Social Security disability (SSD) or SSI benefits, it is important to know what needs to be done at each stage to protect your rights. In Disability Law Office NW we carefully and attentively guide our clients through the entire process.
To set up a free consultation with an experienced disability benefits lawyer, contact us today. We are licensed and able to serve clients throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Northern California helping them understand their options.
Taking Every Opportunity to Get the Benefits You Deserve
There are several stages in the Social Security Administration (SSA) disability claim process. At each stage, your benefits can be approved or denied. If your claim is denied, you have 60 days to file an appeal. The stages are:
- Appeals Council Review
- Federal Court Appeal
Obviously, the sooner you can get benefits, the better. We represent clients throughout the entire process, unlike many firms that will only get involved if your initial application is denied. We also have a strong record of success at each stage of the appeals process.